Dr. Hector Cabral Guerrero —
Dr. Héctor Cabral Guerrero
Reconstructive and Aesthetic Laser Surgery.
Post-Graduate in France.
One of the most renowned plastic surgery in the Dominican Republic and outside the country, graduated as Doctor of Medicine from 1985 promoting the Autonomous University of Santo Domingo UASD. Post Course - Level of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery, University of Aix Marseille II in 1994. Besides Facial Plastic Surgery at the University of Grenoble, both in France. Just as I made the Hand course at the Autonomous University of Madrid, Faculty of Medicine Department of Radiology. Dr. Hector Cabral Guerrero is a member of the Dominican Medical College, and also belongs to the Ibero-Latin American Society of Plastic Surgery and is a member of the Society of Plastic Surgery in Santo Domingo. Dr Campbell successfully exercised his specialty since 1992 in France and the Dominican Republic since 1994.
He has done research work and publications in the Dominican Republic as:
• Thesis for the title of medicine "Subject" Value and Use of Supra Selective vagotomy in patients operated at the Hospital Aybar, Moscoso Puello and Social Security, 1975 to 1980 which was published in the Journal of the Dominican Medical Association in 1987.
• Conduct intercourse during physiological grocery store, held at the maternal-child hospital St. Lawrence of mine, published in the medical journal Dominican in 1986.
• Research and Antisepsis with Asepia performing surgical operations at the General Hospital surgeons Pina de San Pedro de Macoris in 1986.
•Introducing the work of the thyroid surgery at Centro Medico UCE
• National Congress of Surgery of Santo Domingo in 1987.
Similarly done research and publications in journals abroad as:
• Anatomy and surgical application of the Naso-genial region, presented and published by the Society of Cervix-Facial Surgery and ENT French Mediterranean coast in March 1993.
• Presented and published in the XXXIII, French Congress of Plastic Surgery and Maxillofacial Face, Faculty of Medicine Head-Salpetriere, Paris from 22 to 24 September 1993.
•Thesis on behavior and surgical amputation of the pulse in the hand, to obtain the title reparatriz plastic surgeon in medical school AIX Merselle II, held in January 1994.
Courses and Congresses in the Dominican Republic:
• Basic course in clinical pharmacology, made in the mother-child hospital St. Lawrence of mine, Santo Domingo, DR 1983.
• 5th. General Surgery Congress, held in Santo Domingo, 1983.
• Seminar on the high frequency rate of gastroenteritis in rural areas of Santo Domingo Autonomous University, 1983.
• Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation Course, in 1984 issued by the Dominican Medical Association.
• Emergency medical courses, taught by the Dominican Medical Association, in 1985.
• National Congress of Gynecology and Obstetrics Hospital of San Lorenzo mines.
• 1st. Simposiun Dominican Plastic Surgery 5 to September 8, 1996 Capella Beach Resort, Santo Domingo.
• Seventh VII National Congress of Plastic Surgery Dominican 8 to 11 of October 2009 in the facilities of the resort of Casa de Campo La Romana.
Courses and Congresses Abroad.
• 4th. International Congress of Plastic and Aesthetic Surgery, organized by the University of Barcelona, Spain in February 1988.
• Congreso de Sante de la Musique Avec (health care of the music) Hotel Sofitel Marseille France March 1988.
• 1st course of Hand Surgery, Complutense University, Madrid, Spain, from 9 to 12 March 1988.
• Congress on Plastic Surgery News and Reparatriz, organized by the French Society of Plastic Surgery in October 1988, Paris-France.
• Congress on Currentness Reparatriz Plastic Surgery, Mercy Hospital in Miami, Florida USA June 1989.
• 2nd International Congress on Tissue expansion, Mercury Hotel, Marseille, France in 1989.
• Conference on Progress of Reparatriz Eyelid Surgery, Hospital La Tronche Grenoble France, in October 1989.
• Congress on Surgical Techniques in Surgery of Reparatriz Senior Fellow, Conducted by the Faculty of Medicine, Hospital de la Timone, Marseille, France, in November 1989.
• International Congress of Plastic and Aesthetic Surgery, organized by the European Association of Plastic Surgery, 6 December 1989, at the Palais des Congress, Paris, France.
• Congress on the surgical technique of the Hand and upper limb, given by the French Society of Hand Surgery at the Convention Center, and Faro, Merseille France from 23 to 26 May 1990.
• Congress of Surgery Reparatriz of breast hypertrophy, by the College of Plastic Surgery of Toulouse-France, from 21 to 24 July 1990.
• Surgical Congress today in the Skull Malformations Facial, Hospital of La Tronche Grenoble-France in October 1990.
• National Congress on the skin cover and Reparatriz Burn at the Hotel Sofitel-France from 14 to 17 November 1990.
• International Conference Organized by the French Association of Surgery at the Sheraton Hotel, Paris, France, from 6 to 8 December 1990.
• Participation in the Round Table Seminar on Representation of the Plastic Surgery and Reparatriz, with the theme ¨ Current Use and Outcome of Tissue Colles’ on the General Surgery, presented at check-Marseille-France Mercury February 21, 1991.
• Seminar on Ambulatory Surgery, Hospital Font Pre, Toulon, France from 6 to 9 March 1991.
• Course on Anatomy and Dissection of Free Flaps in several broad Hospital of shingle France from 6 to 10 April 1991.
• National Congress on Surgery of the Face Organized by the Plastic Surgery Department, Hospital of Grenoble-France Troch, from 7 to 9 May 1991.
• Course of Anatomy and dissection of the upper limb in the Laboratories of Anatomy, Faculty of AIX Marseille II France, 6 to 12 February 1992.
• European Course, On Tissue Expansion from 9 to 11 April 1992 in Marseille Conception Hospital.
• International Congress of Hand Surgery, Paris from 25 to 28 May 1992 at the Congress Palace.
Belgian XXI Congress of Maxillofacial Surgery and Stomatology, School of Medicine, Brussels-Belgium from 23 to 25 July 1992.
• Presentation of the anatomy and function of the intrinsic hand muscles, the Meeting of the Association of Plastic Surgeon of the Hand, 25 September 1992, Marseille-France at the Hospital of the Conception.
• Communication About Lifling Front (1)
• Communication on the surgical anatomy of the region Paratidiana presented at the Society of Stomatology and Plastic Surgery of the Face, the December 5, 1992 Paris-France Congress Palace.
• XXVI International Congress of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery American on April 18 to 23 in 1993 UAS Boston Marriot Hotel.
• Congress of Otolaryngology and Facial Surgery Cerviño the Mediterranean Coast.
• Congress of Plastic, Aesthetic Face and Neck from 30 March to 2 April 1993. Marseille-France.
• XXII Annual International Symposium of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, Guadalajara, Mexico 8 to 11 November 1995.
• XII Ibero-Latin American Congress of Plastic Surgery from 11 to October 16, 1998 Santo Domingo.
Some reports made to the International Center for Advanced Plastic Surgery CIPLA where Dr. Hector Cabral is the owner and President.
• Abre sus puertas el Centro Internacional de Cirugía Plástica Avanzada, CIPLA.
• Centro Internacional de Cirugía Plástica Avanzada (CIPLA), Celebra con éxito alianza Estratégica con Centros Médicos Internacionales.
• Abre sus puertas el más moderno Centro Internacional de Cirugía Plástica Avanzada.
• Abre sus puertas Centro Internacional de Cirugía Plástica Avanzada.
• Abre sus puertas el Centro Internacional de Cirugía Plástica Avanzada.
• Moderno e innovador centro de cirugía plástica.
• CIPLA, encabeza alianza Estratégica
• CIPLA celebra alianza
• Estructura Arquitectónica Fuente:elnacional.com.do
• Guía Médica